Monday, November 10, 2008

Kalea's 10th Birthday

This past week Kalea celebrated her 10th birthday. She started the day out by getting a bunch of presents from the family and ended it with another ultrasound of her kidney. That's the way I dream of spending my birthdays. I thought the kidney issue would have been done a few years ago, but I guess with a new doctors they like to be thorough. She had some friends over for a little get together on Saturday which was quiet and low key. While the girls were doing their thing, Kai and I were stuck in the basement cleaning out the storage room and putting in new shelves.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, Kalea! I was thinking about you on that day. Hope the whole day was fun, despite the ultrasound! We love you!

Kate said...

It looks like she had a great day with tons of presents. Happy birthday!!